Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Percakapan 2 orang dalam bahasa inggris

WRITING A PROFILE

Jazil : Vi, let us go to Eva’s house after school

Evi : I want to go to Internet cafeJazil : Why do you go there? It is a waste of money.Evi : I have an assignment to search for narrative text in internetJazil : Is English assignment, is’n it?Evi : YesJazil : When will it be collected?Evi : Tomorrow, therefore I have to go to internet cafe todayJazil : I think my class also has this assignment as well; might you search it for me?Evi : Why don’t we go together to internet cafe?Jazil : I can’t, I have promised to Eva. Would you mind searching it for me?Evi : Ok, but you should paid for the printing cost.Jazil : all right, Rp. 2.000,- is enough, right?Evi : Yeah, it is more than enoughJazil : Thank you, my lovely friend Evi, I have to go to Eva’s house right nowEvi : OkJazil : Don’t forget to search for my assignment. See you tomor

0 komentar:

Post a Comment